Fierce competition from CRM mainstays such as SFDC had meant the partner adoption pipeline for the Dynamics CRM team was difficult to predict and maintain.
• On-boarding of ten new Dynamics CRM Online partners to the programme
• Deliver a Value Proposition workshop plus develop collateral/messaging for
• Run an integrated, vertically-aligned demand generation campaign including:
o Data acquisition
o Digital activity
o Email campaigns
o Telemarketing follow-up
To create and execute a marketing programme that would recruit and then springboard 10 net new Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online partners to achieve the following:
- 5 new customer adds
- 250 seats each
Working in collaboration with the Microsoft Dynamics team to agree the strategy and process, ResourceiT created a programme that worked at scale to recruit, onboard, then rapidly accelerate the sales capability of CRM Online partners.
- 10 individual marketing campaigns executed for CRM
- 107 leads distributed to partners with a value in excess of £2.7m
Cathy Jacques - Dynamics Audience Marketing Manager
Richard Shipton, James Hathaway and Alison Cocks - the Partner Recruit Team